Volume: 2.5 qts. over stock
This deep pan fits many models of rear wheel drive cars with
4-speed automatic transmissions. GM used this transmission from
1982-1990. Examples of vehicles using the 200-4R transmissions are:
- Buick Regal T Type
- Grand National
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
This pan is designed to meet the demands of these high performance cars.
In the interior, the pan features cast-in baffles. Click on image above to see
a larger picture of the inside of the pan.
This pan works with stock filters. The pan provides supports for
the filter so a filter extension is not needed. Some customers have
reported to us that a 700R4 filter may also work with our 200 4R
Filter information is provided for reference only. Installer should
verify transmission, filter and fitment based on the individual vehicle.
Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).